From: micronet-list-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:micronet-list-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Graham
Patterson
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 11:32 AM
To: micronet-list@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Micronet] For those who have been around a long time...any
information?

We received this request via our web contact address, and realized that
our records are incomplete (it is less than ten years after we opened), so
if anyone has any recollections or information we would love to combine
it.

There is some information in
http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED166018.pdf (page 218) that cites an
8 terminal NOVA and later a NOVA 800. The DEC PDP 11/70 was a UCB service.
This is a little earlier than the '75-77 time frame requested.

The numbers in this report are startling (to me).

Ken Roland sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.lawrencehallofscience.org/contact-us.

"During 1975-1977 what was the main computing platform at the campus,
namely the Lawrence Hall of Science? My first experience with computers
was there, and I would just like to know what the mainfraime/mini computer
I was using. Its' the last part of my "computer history" that is unclear.
Thanks."

Graham
--
Graham Patterson, Systems Administrator
Rm 111, Lawrence Hall of Science, UC Berkeley   510-643-1984

visit the Micronet Web site:

http://micronet.berkeley.edu

the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This
means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses,
prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

ANNOUNCEMENTS: To send announcements to the Micronet list, please use the
micronet-annou...@lists.berkeley.edu list.