From: "Shannon Jackson" <shja...@berkeley.edu>
Date: Feb 10, 2016 5:47 PM
Subject: Steve Johnson: VP of Design/User Experience at Linkedin March 4
12pm

Dear Colleagues,

I hope that this lecture by Steve Johnson, the head of user experience,
could be well-attended by staff, faculty, and students working across the
fields of design, technology, and media. Steve is interested in learning
more about Berkeley and all that we are doing with campus communication
technology as well as the interests and training of our faculty and
students. I hope that you can circulate this to your networks.  “What We
Look for in World-Class User Experience Professionals,” March 4, 12-1pm
Jacobs Institute.

http://jacobsinstitute.berkeley.edu/news/spring-jacobs-design-conversations-lineup-announced/

My best,

Shannon

Shannon Jackson
Associate Vice Chancellor, Arts & Design
Director, Arts Research Center
Hadidi Professor, Rhetoric and TDPS
101 Dwinelle Annex
University of California, Berkeley