Ben, you mentioned:

> ...the eventual deprecation of the Java browser
> plugin...

Does the campus have a recommendation or instructions for how we will
be able to use the Java-based imaging function for vouchers in BFS,
imagineweb.berkeley.edu? We don't have occasion to use it very often
in our department but it does come up and I would think would be
common campus-wide. If there's a workaround in the three links you
provided about alternatives to Java browser plugins I didn't see it -
and if I'm not mistaken (which is entirely possible!) - the advice in
them wasn't directed at ordinary users. Good clear instructions usable
by department managers and financial assistants would be very helpful
when the deprecation happens.

Thanks for this and for the security update.

Best,

John

--
John McChesney-Young, Administrative Assistant
History of Art Department, 416 Doe MC6020