From: Larry Conrad Associate Vice Chancellor - IS&T & Chief Information
Officer (campus-wide) <calmessa...@berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Save the Date for IT Summit 2016
To: calmessages_communicat...@lists.berkeley.edu

[image: IT Summit header]

Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to announce the date for the 3rd Annual IT Summit! The event
will take place on Tuesday, May 24 in the Martin Luther King, Jr. Student
Union. Details on presentations, poster session opportunities, and the full
agenda for the day will follow. For now, please add this event to your
calendar and encourage colleagues to do the same.

[image: add IT Summit to your calendar]
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/hosted/berkeley.edu/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=YmIxdGxnbjhidDQ4ZHE3ZGIxc2ViOHBtb2NfMjAxNjA1MjRUMTUwMDAwWiBiZXJrZWxleS5lZHVfcHJqbjgyaWxhM2I1cHFiNmIwNDQzZm5oOGdAZw&tmsrc=berkeley.edu_prjn82ila3b5pqb6b0443fnh8g%40group.calendar.google.com>

If you have never attended, the IT Summit is a forum for campus IT staff
and teams to network, share their work, learn about new technology, engage
with IT leadership, and come together to celebrate the work we do, each
day, throughout our One IT family. This year our theme focuses on
sustaining and building the future of IT at UC Berkeley.

Stay tuned for more info to come!

Regards,

Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and Chief Information Officer
Paul Robles, Associate CIO for SAIT and IT Summit Committee Chair
IT Summit Committee
<https://technology.berkeley.edu/one-it/summit-2016/committee>

*[image: divider line]Related Links:* View the IT Summit Invite
<https://drive.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/file/d/0BwGTFP8xZLNDdmRBRkVsVE1yYk9xU0tNZ1NlVFV0MjgwT2ZV/view?usp=sharing>
|One IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/one-it> |Questions & Comments
<mvallepe...@berkeley.edu>

*If you are a manager who supervises UC Berkeley employees without email
access, please circulate this information to all.*

*Please do not reply to this message*

--
James Kent Dudek <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-kent-dudek/6/a94/458/>
Director of Organizational Strategy