We all know how much sketching can help in design work. At our meeting this afternoon, Anne-Sophie De Baets is going to help us bring the magic of sketching to our design work. She'll be showing us how to use sketching in a broader context as part of our jobs (as a note taking tool for example) as well as how to sketch specifically for interfaces.

This should be a fun session with plenty of chances to try out the sketching techniques we are learning so come join us and let's sketch up a storm.

 * Date: TODAY Thursday, April 7
 * Time: 4 to 5 PM
 * Location: 331 Sproul Hall

-
This list is a forum to discuss various user-centered design topics, including:
-     - obtaining advice on using UCD techniques to improve products or services
-     - feedback on new designs
-     - advice or suggestions for solving tough design problems
-     - sharing user-centered design news, information, or articles of interest
here at UC Berkeley
-
PLEASE NOTE: Discussion of a new service, product, or feature on this list does
not constitute an announcement of that site or feature.  This list is intended
to be a safe place to discuss design problems during the design and development
phases of a project.
-
To unsubscribe from this list, go to:
-