Hi Everyone,

One of my colleagues who just retired asked me about what happens to her
bmail account! (She is not interested in email forwarding service)

She`s already received an email stating that her emails will be permanently
deleted after the grace period expiration date! I guess that`s the case;
However, she is just curious to know whether all her emails will be
completely wiped out or will be kept on the servers for specified number of
years?

I tried to look up bconnected and UC retirement sites, But I could not find
anything on this!

Best Regards,

Thank You.

Morteza Faraji