The Agile community needs help with managing BlueJeans for this event!

We know how much you all appreciate the ability to connect to these events
by BlueJeans, and how great it is to have the recordings posted to the
Agile@Berkeley
website <http://agile.berkeley.edu/brown-bag-sessions>.
Can you lend us a hand this coming Monday and be the BlueJeans facilitator
for our Brown Bag?
What does it require?

*Required*
Laptop
Connection to BlueJeans session
Chat facilitation to respond to and share questions and comments from the
remote participants.

*Nice to have*
webcam and mic - I have one to loan you.

One more thing - You may need to project the speaker's slide-deck.

Please contact Kim Carl <kc...@berkeley.edu> for more information if you
can help.

Thank you.

---