On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 03:13:07PM -0400, Lijun Zhang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to install the userspace tool mipdiag(for kernel 2.6.15), everything
> goes well, except that when i issued the command #chkconfig --add mobile-ip6,
> there is an error: error reading information on service mobile-ip6; No such
> file or directory. Hope that someone would help me to fix this problem.

Hello,

Mipdiag is an ancient tool for MIPL 0.x and 1.x series, and does not
work with MIPL 2.x (I presume you are running MIPL 2.x since the
earlier releases do not work with 2.6 kernels).  Further, MIPL 2.x
does not come with startup scripts (yet), so there is no service
mobile-ip6 that you can chkconfig.

Regards,

Antti