(Thanks to izabera for bringing this to my attention!)

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016, Jilles Tjoelker wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 01:07:44AM +0300, Oleg Bulatov wrote:

> > --- bash 4.3.42 output:

That’s the output I’d expect, from manually reading this.

> Interestingly, mksh parses this in yet another way. In unmodified form,
> it fails with  here document 'XXX' unclosed.

Yeah, I noticed… yay another bug to fix (just had two last night)…

> After appending an XXX line, it outputs:

Ah okay, thanks for this hint, that should make debugging easier.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant