Hallo!

Thorsten Glaser <t...@mirbsd.de> wrote:
 |Dixi quod…
 |>Commit ID:   10058E5A1067AFA1BBA
 |Oh well. For the sake of consistency. But fixing this DID uncover
 |a re-entrancy bug in 'typeset -f' ouput (which IS also used in some
 |other places internally):
 |When deferring alias interpretation until the end, we do get:
 |This is problematic (in the first two) and inconsistent (in the last) case.
 |To make this work but not get “\./pfn” stupidly, I had to limit the
 |allowed characters in “alias”, but ksh93 does so too, as does POSIX.

Would you mind re-allowing hyphen-minus again?  That really has
become very common in $PATH, and the new ksh_isalias() seems to
omit it.  For example,

  ?0[steffen@wales]$ alias|wc -l
  86
  ?0[steffen@wales]$ alias|grep -F -- -|wc -l
  78
  ?0[steffen@wales]$ ls /usr/bin|wc -l
  1565
  ?0[steffen@wales]$ ls /usr/bin|grep -F -- -|wc -l
  372

I seem to remember that i have opened an Austin Group issue to
include hyphen-minus in the set of allowed characters, that is
[1], … i seem to be too lazy to look into the standard to resolve
the aberrations on notational aspects of the desired change that
have evolved on the tracker, though.  Still, bash etc. support it.
In the other window i updated the desired action.

  [1] http://austingroupbugs.net/view.php?id=1050

Ciao!

--steffen