Hi,

On Wed, 2 May 2012, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:

Hi Jonathan, *,

Additionial to what ChenHaw and Eberhard says..

Out of curiosity how much space is needed for a mirror. I have two small virtual servers and I would like to provide the installers for download via my business website. Could you please tell me how much space I would need for the mac windows and linux installers.

That are the contents of the folders within tdf-pub/libreoffice/ for the
moment:

13G     libreoffice/box
564M    libreoffice/portable
1.5G    libreoffice/src
14G     libreoffice/stable
212K    libreoffice/testing
28G     total

so You might select what Your server can carry.

emoenke@ftp5:2 23:08:56 /mirr/bin > du -s --si /pub/tdf/libreoffice/*
13G     /pub/tdf/libreoffice/box
591M    /pub/tdf/libreoffice/portable
1,6G    /pub/tdf/libreoffice/src
15G     /pub/tdf/libreoffice/stable
168k    /pub/tdf/libreoffice/testing
emoenke@ftp5:2 23:09:06 /mirr/bin >

So it is the same, but "the push mirrors" are a little bit more actual.

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoe...@gwdg.de, e...@kki.org)

--
Eberhard Moenkeberg