Thanks for the quick response Enrico, hopefully its nothing too serious.

On 17/08/2012 09:35, cava...@cilea.it wrote:
Hello i manage that mirror. I'm not well connected at the moment. I do not have
any indication of particular anomalies on our mirror infrastructure

I'll have a look as soon as possibile

Regards,
Enrico

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 17/ago/2012, alle ore 09:20, Jonathan Aquilina