I just tried a german mirror to make sure it wasnt only the Italian servers and I am starting to think that my router and modem need to be rebooted. I will try that out and report if that solves the issue.

Out of curiosity what Kind of bandwidth would one need to host a mirror?

On 17/08/2012 10:55, Dave Barton wrote:
The download test I ran was on a Win 7 x64 box.

-------- Original Message  --------
From: Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051...@gmail.com>
To: mirrors@documentfoundation.org
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:22:09 +0200

I have not tried on one of my mac's, but this is a windows machine that
im on right now. I am downloading stuff off of you tube just fine no
speed issues. I am down in Malta oddly enough it only seems to happen
with this mirror. linux vm's seem to be fine as well.

Does anyone have a windows 7 64bit to try test the download and see if
its just an issue with windows 7 networking somewhere.