Hi,

sorry for spamming all of you, but I have no idea who is responsible or
how I can take care of that issue on my own.

It seems one of my mail addresses was entered into this mailing list
using another mailing list. In addition I am subscribed using yet
another mailing list (f...@halifax.rwth-aachen.de). As a result I get two
copies of each mail.

Could you please let me take care of where to subscribe and remove the
entry I did not put there myself (and which I do not want)?

Thanks,
--
Carsten Otto           o...@informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/