Hi Pedro, *,

first of all: this is the wrong list. Mirror admins have no interest in how
we format our pages and cannot change it anyway.

Am 13.09.2013 13:54 schrieb "Pedro" <pedl...@gmail.com>:

> I would be more than happy to write a script if I had such knowledge.
> I believe it is not the way *I* prefer it but the way Humans prefer it...

Writing a script to alter mirror brain output is not necessary. One could
use JavaScript to add sorting or filtering.

the email?

> Better yet, delegate the task on someone on the Website team who has
> available time...

So there you have the appropriate list. I'll add the alternate color CSS
later, but filtering, etc. really is low priority.

Ciao
Christian