Hello,

We're the admins of the mirror in question. There seems to be an error with Norton ConnectSafe. If you clock the detailed report in the blocked page you see that even their report says the site is OK. (https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=mirrors.fe.up.pt)

We haven't received any abuse reports whatsoever about this server.

We will try to contact Symantec about this problem.

As to removing the mirror altogether from the listing, I really don't think it's necessary, but//I'll leave that decision to the LibreOffice admins.

- no title specified

FILIPE CARVALHO

Infraestruturas Tecnológicas / IT infrastructures

Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, s/n 4200-465 Porto. Portugal

Telefone / Phone: +351 225 081 630

Correio-e / Email: fili...@uporto.pt <mailto:fili...@uporto.pt>