Hey all,

I tried out Mixxx in 96Khz mode and encountered an odd artifact --
depending on the pitch control, I get high pitch short crackling noises,
like static zaps.  This is not a JACK issue (doesn't happen in other
apps), and it goes away if I set the sample rate to 44.1 or 48.  Could
there be some sort of resampling error in the code that is causing
problems at high sample rates?

thanks,
Owen
("official" vinyl control maintainer for Mixxx, I guess)