Hello,

We are recently retired senior researchers with experience teaching in
China and Vietnam, as well as Australia and the US. We are seeking
voluntary positions in the Asia/pacific region with NGOs, government
agencies or academic institutions.

Areas of expertise:

   - Mobile, media and communication
   - Media/communication for development
   - Tourism and travel
   - Program evaluation
   - Interpersonal and group communication
   - Cultural diversity
   - Educational policy

What can we offer?

   - Social science based research design and implementation
   - Mentoring and training of researchers
   - Program evaluation
   - Report and proposal writing

Feel free to forward or repost this email.

Many thanks

Peter B. White and Naomi Rosh White