I’m teaching a mobile communication in public life class this semester. Here’s
a link to the syllabus if that’s any help:
https://blogs.cornell.edu/humphreys/files/2016/02/Syllabus2016-tbl2p1.pdf
<https://blogs.cornell.edu/humphreys/files/2016/02/Syllabus2016-tbl2p1.pdf>

I am using Jonathan Donner’s After Access book, but then lots of single
chapters and Mobile Media and Communication articles. The field is growing so I
had a hard time finding one “recent” text book. Would love to know what you end
up using.

Good luck!

Lee