On 05/17/2014 05:13 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Aquilina wrote on 2014-05-17 10:50:
I will be honest i remember this happening in the past where you would get a flood of emails of the same spam message to multiple lists or same list,
but as of late the number of moderation messages has gone down. :)

this time it was not regular spam - mlmmj sent usage information for the list to the list owners, dozens of them.

Florian

I should add that all of the messages are arriving in doubles. The other issue seems to have passed.