Hi,

Alexander Werner schrieb am 2014-08-07 um 15:34:

I saw that GMANE Archives seem to have stopped parsing our mails or are delayed
- have a look at
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user/ and
compare it with http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/. Has anyone
of you experienced this behavior already?
I’ll have it on my todo after my vacation from August 10-18th.

by coincidence, I stumbled across the fact that the GMANE search seems to have those messages - maybe it's a local problem with their system. Would be interesting to know if GMANE NNTP users experience the same problem or not...

Florian