On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Steve Hay wrote:

> I've actually rebuilt Perl and Apache as full debug builds
> so I have all these .pdb files already.  mod_perl gets
> them too because it inherits Perl's "debug build" mode.
>
> My question was where in the DevStudio GUI do you get at
> the stacktrace that you posted, or how do you get
> DevStudio to dump it out for you?  All I can find is a
> "Context" drop-down (in the panel showing variables'
> values) from which I have to manually copy down the
> information (hence I only posted a list of functions!)
> It doesn't look like you've done that!

Hi Steve,
   I see now; that's something I struggled with too,
until Doug pointed this out; try Alt+7 to give a
stacktrace window (look under View -> Debug Windows).
And perhaps also to save some grief, if you want to
copy it, select+right-click within that window
doesn't work; you have to select+Edit->Copy.

--
best regards,
randy