Hello Group,

Hope this isn't too apache related and considered off topic.

I have a bunch of sites, each have their own IP.
Some of those sites have subsites within them with different domain names, these subsites are virtual's based on domainname with all the same parent IP.
If I have MP2 modules and location names that I want to share to specific IPs or Specific Virtual Hosts is there was way to define it once or does it have to be within each virtual host.

For example:

<VirtualHost 10.0.0.5>
ServerName domain1.com
PerlModule YADDA::Login
<Location "/login">
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler YADDA::Login
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 10.0.0.5>
ServerName domain2.com
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 10.0.0.6>
ServerName domian3.com
</VirtualHost>

In the case above I want the module YADDA::Login and the location to be available to BOTH the .05 virtual hosts, but not the .06 - so both /domain1.com/login and domian2.com/login do the same thing but domain3 would not.

Is the choice either global to everything or defined within each virtual that I want it? I've been reading the server and dir create/merge section on perl.apache.org but I'm not even sure it relates.

Thanks
-Chris