From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Johan Hoogenboezem
Sent: 01 September 2008 01:10 PM
To: modssl-users@modssl.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Error when trying shmcb SSLSessionCache on 64-bit Windows

Hi Martin
1) I'm still reluctant to use an unofficial build, but its good to know
others are using it.
2) Wow, well spotted with your "(x86)" theory! It also failed with a
relative path: logs/ssl_scache(512000), but depending on how the relative
path is being translated to an absolute path behind the scenes, you might
still be right... I'll try it out as soon as I can and let you know.
Thanks a lot
Johan