I've been asked to implement a somewhat strange setup. We are going to handle
ssl decryption on the load balancer then forward the connections to either an
IIS or Apache server. I'm tasked with configuring the Apache servers. I need to
be able to use multiple certs but I'm not sure how. I've made test runs using
SSLCertificateChainFile and SSLCACertificatePath but I couldn't get either to
work.
What are the correct steps I need to follow?

Joe Holt | Product Development, Intuit Small Business Web | 650-549-3454