On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Sam Vilain wrote:

> who are experts in the field, will truly perform this task - and that
> to gain maximum support, that it should be included in the content
> mirrored along with the rest of cpan.org.

I like what you're proposing, but I think the best way to do this is to
simply start it, and then try to get the CPAN folks to buy into it once
it's established as being useful.

Or instead of cpan.org, maybe it could be a *.perl.org site.  There's a
lower barrier to entry here, I think.

> I think we're mature enough as a community to be able to produce this
> content without it disolving into flamewars or being too one-sided.

We shall see ;)

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com