Hi Shuai,

Thanks for your interest in doing this!

The DockerContainerizer *might* have support for Isolators but it's still
in discussion mode how/what that will look like as it's largely depending
on how the Docker engine evolves. Current state of the engine have very
limited ability to add custom isolation logic.

I'll leave more comments on the JIRA.

Tim