Since Mono provides an emulation of the Windows registry, I started to
make a registry editor using Mono and Gtk# so that developers can edit
the Mono "registry." This has the side benefit of being a (hopefully)
improved registry editor even under Windows/.Net. That said, I am not
an experienced developer, and would like to invite the Mono community
to download and play with some of my early alpha versions at
http://code.google.com/p/registrar/.

I hope that you enjoy using Registrar. If the project interests you,
please send feedback to me either directly ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or
through the Issue Tracker.

Finally, thank you for being a very supportive community for open
source development. I have asked quite a few questions with regards to
Registrar here on mono-list, and have always been pleased with how
friendly and knowledgeable I have found the Mono community to be. Once
again, thanks for being there and for helping out.

Sincerely,
Christopher E. Granade