Garance A Drosihn wrote:
One thing I'd like to put into our snapshot of MOO are the
changes for 'waifs', that Ben had done.

Be careful with WAIFs. They constitute a severe and virtually unfixable security risk when used on an existing DB. Legacy code is not accustomed to dealing with this value type.

It took me half an hour to hack a wizbit on Moo Canada when WAIFs were installed there.

WAIFs might be cool if you're building a Moo database from scratch, but I definitely don't recommend inserting them into an existing database.

--
Neil Fraser, Scotland
http://neil.fraser.name