Hi

Mathieu Fenniak wrote:
On 6-Dec-04, at 3:45 PM, Dr Robert Sanderson wrote:

If it's a good time to get all of these forks re-synced, then please please do so. Also, the folks at Moo Canada have some wonderful code that deserves to be integrated (such as the mentioned unicode support)

MOO Canada actually doesn't use the Unicode patch. I wrote it, but I've only ever deployed it in small-scale tests. Is anyone here using the Unicode support patch on a public MOO? How's it faring?

Actually, we are; in one moo this fall (translation studies), and we'll try to patch our other moos before next semester. It's not really "public" though. Anyway, it's doing great so far.

It's a gross hack. Doing better would be a lot of fun.

Feel free to do that... What is "better"?

Cheers,
- Daniel