Hello,

 am sorry for reaching you rather too late due to the situation of
things right now.My family and I had a trip visiting Kharkov
Ukraine,everything was going on fine until last night when we got
attacked by some unknown gunmen. All our money,phones and credit cards
was stolen away including some valuable items, It was a terrible
experience but the good thing is that they didn't hurt anyone or made
away with our passports.

 We have reported the incident to the local authorities and the
consulate but their response was too casual, we were ask to come back in
 2 weeks time for investigations to be made proper,But the truth is we
can't wait till then as we have just got our return flight booked and is
 leaving in few hours from now but presently having problems sorting out
 our  bills here and also getting a cab down to the airport, Right now
we're financially strapped due to the unexpected robbery attack,
Wondering if you can help us with a quick loan to sort out our bills and
 get back home. All we need is (2,850 USD), I promise to refund you in
full as soon as I return hopefully tomorrow or next. write back now to
let me know what you can do.

Thank You.
Alice Malmanger