Roel> The graphs you provided show a lower noise, this because --nspsytune
Roel> probably.  It simply sounds poor, really poor.  It sounds nothing like
Roel> the original on my headphones.
Roel>
Roel> I use the one with the "RH extensions" from Dmitry. (thanks for all
Roel> the compiles and hard work Dmitry btw!)

  --nspsytune doesn't work correctly if RH extensions are enabled.

Robert: Have RH extensions already become default? If not, I think it's
confusing if there are two binaries. What are advantages of selecting
options at compile time? I think selecting experimental options via
command line options is more handy.

--
Naoki Shibata   e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]