Hello all

I'm currently investigating the band structures of these waveguides (W1)
and using the serial version of MPB to accomplish this. However, I'd like
to move the the parallel version to speed things up but I'm having
difficulty with producing the same structure as the serial version.

Using the line-defect.ctl example file in serial mpb, I can view the
correct structure using mpb-data -r -x 3x epsilon.h5 then h5topng
epsilon.h5:data-new (as demonstrated in the tutorial).

However, the same technique does not produce the same triangular lattice
when using parallel mpb. The unit cell appears rotated by 90 degrees
relative to the serial output. Transposing using mpb-data -T does not
produce the same lattice either.

Attached are the outputs of the serial run, using the mpb-data command
above and the parallel output, using mpb-data -r -T -y 3y epsilon.h5.

Is there a subtlety I am missing or do I need to use a rectangular basis
for the unit cell rather than triangular?