Sir,

I have to design a structure with SOI as substrate and Si layer over it
with air holes etched.my aim is to achieve slow light .

 I am having trouble understanding the output of the extension code .I
tried running the code according to my ctl file please guide as I am
getting confusing(-ve group index values)  results.
Also guide regarding how to make calculations at some specific wavelength
.suppose I want to make calculations of group index,group velocity
,dispersion and all other parameters at  wavelength of 1.55 µm how can I do
it.if you have any code regarding line-defect for slow light please provide
it to me.
if you can respond to my mail I will be really grateful