On Apr 2, 2014, at 11:04 PM, Rafael Gonzalez wrote:
> This update will also be done in the Debian packages? I'm getting some errors
> to compile and install MPB from source. I think they are caused by a libctl
> version mismatch.

I filed a bug report with Debian:
so hopefully they will update soon.

On Apr 2, 2014, at 11:05 PM, Rafael Gonzalez wrote:
> I forgot, also, where I can look for more information about the library that
> is installed with MPB?

MPB installs a libmpb.a into /usr/local/lib (or wherever it is installed).
This is mainly so that MPB can be called from within Meep.   I don't have any
very clean library interface to MPB, right now Meep is just calling the
internal MPB routines directly.  See:

        https://github.com/stevengj/meep/blob/master/src/mpb.cpp

I don't want to document this internal interface.   If someone were to submit a
patch with a nice higher-level interface, that might be worth considering.

--SGJ