I just got back from the Park Board officer elections meeting.  Here are a few choice
tidbits:

* Commissioner Jon Olson was obnoxious and belittling toward Commissioner John Erwin -
the
audience was stunned into stillness.

* The Park Board displayed good judgement in allowing public comment, virtually
everyone who
wanted to speak.

* The rest of the Bandidos displayed complete disregard for the will of the public and
voted
uniformly for Jon Olson for President.

* Commissioner Fine displayed good judgement in removing himself from election as
President or
Vice President.

* There were no members of the audience that spoke in favor of the backroom dealings
of the
Bandidos.  All were contra.  Most were quite eloquent.

* Citizen Ann Berget gave one of the most poignant, direct, and eloquent statements
that I have
seen in a public venue.

The Bandidos have elected (literally) more of the same.  I have to go hit the shower -
I feel
dirty.

Regards,
Jason Stone | Hale