I was at the meeting also.

The plan was set. The Five were prepared to vote themselves as much power
as possible. They did. They must have been prepared to be seen as
unresponsive. They didn't care. Once you've decided you're going to fly in
the face of the public, you just bull your way ahead. They did.

Dzdezic (sp?) spoke of getting private money into the park system. Like
Dairy Queen? MacDonalds? Condos? Land swaps?

I expect the five have an agenda, and not one most people in Mpls will
like. Developers will. Fast food chains will.

At every level, national, state, and local, its elite is moving to take
over every resource. They believe they can do anything they want, as
openly as they want, and get away with it.

When are the next park board elections?  And can we keep the parks intact
until then?

--David Shove
Roseville