I believe the library board is $7,200
WizardMarks, Central

David Brauer wrote:

on 1/6/04 1:39 PM, Eva Young at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Perhaps instead, there need to be good contested races in the
districts.  The Park Board job - how much time does it take - gets pretty
high compensation - $20,000.  I've always thought this to be excessive.

Park Board salaries are listed at $10,200. I've always considered the School Board to be the worst-paid elected office in town, with the Park Board second-worst.

David Brauer
Kingfield

REMINDERS:
1. Think a member has violated the rules? Email the list manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list. 2. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.