Michael Thompson wrote:

> The Trendsetter (or any other pornographic publication) isn't
> bringing women down, nor is the cabal of publishers and the
> "concentrated media ownership society." Men who allow
> porn to negatively impact their interactions with women are
> bringing ALL of us down. But they're the ones that hold the
> onus of change, not the publications they read.

While we're talking about banning pornographic publications
I think that we should mention Cosmopolitan, with all those
expertise articles about how to send your partner over the
top. Who buys that disgusting stuff anyway? ;-)

If Councilmember Samuels did call someone a pornographer
I think he owes them an apology.

Michael Atherton
Prospect Park