By the way, the folks I know going to Molly Quinn's when the ambience changed
from an an old pub with outdoor beer garden to a poorly-disguised Embers
surrounded by surface parking.

Not that it wasn't worth ever going to in its latest incarnation, but I think
there's some pretty good reasons beyond smoking why they went under.

Bob