OK, folks - we all need to take a *deep breath* (smoke-filled or not) on the
smoking ban thread.

The tone of the debate is getting personal, and almost all of the arguments
have been made before, often by the same folks. It's great to debate the
news, but we need to pause on the fundamentals.

David Brauer
List manager