Well over north we have so many Duplexes For Sale and For Rent that we
certainly don't need more. Yet this could really IMPACT those of us who have
been here for 25 years or more and are at this point planning on staying. After
all some of fought for and got some of the alley Houses on small lots torn down
and this will only mean more density wear we don't need it.
     Lets reword it to say in all Neighborhoods in in our Great City these can
be built. Than it might be feasible. So we spread the Density around.
    Otherwise lets just leave it alone and let people continue to go thru
Zoning and Planning for a Variance and let the NEIGHBORS that are going to have
to live with it every day have some input. At least they will know what is
coming before its all built and no chance for input.
    This process only takes 2 months and if I as an ordinary citizen can do it
a contractor certainly can.
Joan Thom
Hawthorne
25 Years