Regarding "innuendo," as list manager, I'm not a finder of fact. The rules
state: "You [the posting member] alone are responsible for what you post."
Charges about public officials' conduct, within civil discourse, are things
the public should debate, and this is the place.

Also, disagreements with list management must be kept off list. E-mail me
directly or, if there's a further problem, to our board. Also see the rules
at http://www.e-democracy.org/mpls.

David Brauer
List manager

Star