From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
ken bradley
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; mpls@mnforum.org
Subject: Re: [Mpls] Nearly a Million ($900,000.00) MInneapolis Park Board
Settles - Who Pays?

Minneapolis Issues,

  Like all cases the government settles and the tax-payer pays the bill
through higher taxes. I have always been astounded at the number of
settlements our city has to pay out every year. The police department seems
to take on the brunt of these complaints-settlements but other city
departments have not been immune to this problem.

  How does our city compares to other cities in our state or of similar size
in the US? Are we average, or do we have significantly more
complaints/settlements then other cities or similar size?

  Ken Bradley
  Kenny Neighborhood

    Katie Simon-Dastych wrote:

1) Where will the $900,000.00 come from?

Cooper / Longfellow Resident
REMINDERS:
1. Be civil! Please read the NEW RULES at http://www.e-democracy.org/rules.
If you think a member is in violation, contact the list manager at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.

Yahoo! Shopping