I believe that we should be #1 nationally in football.
To meet this goal we need a new stadium.  To finance
a new stadium every citizen in Minneapolis should
contribute an additional $500 in taxes annually.

Let's make Minneapolis Number 1!

Irony and sarcasm should be noted.

Michael Atherton
Prospect Park