Please repeat who I correspond with if I can't log onto the new system.

Jeremy Wieland

Circulation Director

Utne magazine

1624 Harmon Place

Minneapolis, MN  55403

612.338.5040 x326

www.utne.com

SUBSCRIBE NOW. CLICK HERE:  <http://www.utne.com/subscribe/>
http://www.utne.com/subscribe/

Utne is an independent media company. We believe that personal evolution is
the key to social change. Our mission is to seek out and illuminate the
essential information, people and trends that inspire our audience to take
action to make the world kinder and greener.