I have four fields.  I need to convert Zulu (Greenwich Mean Time) to
Local Memphis Time.

Two Date fields:

Effective Date  (Format 07/26/08)
End Date        (Format 07/27/08)

and two time fields

Start time       (Format 23:00)  In Zulu Time
End time        (Format 07:00)  In Zulu Time

How do I convert this to local time on a report when it involves
calculating the dates and times across date ranges and a 24 hour clock?
Especially when it involves more than one date.  We are in Central time
so the difference right now is 5 hours and 6 hours in the winter.
Should I make the fields one date/time field to make this calculation
easier?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Dave

Disclaimer For Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority

(including any accompanyingattachments) is intended solely for
the authorized recipient(s).  The information is or may be privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure underpplicable law.   If
you are not an intended recipient, you have received this transmission
in error and are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from
reading, copying, printing, distributing or disclosing any of the
information contained in it.  If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the person named above by reply
e-mail and delete the original and all copies this transmission
(including any attachments) without reading or saving it in any manner.
Thank you for your cooperation.