> Is it possible, when the openfile dialog is show, to have the same result
> that openfile.execute but when select a file in the grid ?
> That way, selecting a row, will load the sdef file without to click on OK.
>
>>Instantaneous selection and closing the dialog occurs by double click or
>> pressing enter.

Ok, thanks (but I knew that). I was taking about live-selection when the
dialog-box is open.
I have checked in MSEgui code and it seems that it is not possible with a
dialog-component.
So I think that I must create a custom dialog box and use the
onselected-properties of string-grid.

A other solution is to use a timer who will check if dialog.controller.filename
has changed.

> And how to work with openfile.controller.filterlist, a for example:
> openfile.controller.filterlist := '*.sdef, *.*' ?
>
>> Please set the list to:

OK, thanks Martin.

Fre;D
<https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mseide-msegui-talk>