> > > I found no good solution to it automatically. It is mentioned in
> > > VERSION.TXT.

Hi Martin.

There is no problem to change it manually, don't worry. Probably it was my
fault not interpreting properly the note in VERSION.TXT, but seems this
change is not affecting every component having a button frame (example,
dbcalendar components... date, datetime...). I'm not sure if a note added
to the change in VERSION.TXT iis welcome.

Thanks.
--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero