On 12/02/2016 11:32 PM, Patrick Goupell wrote:
> Is ther a popup menu demo in mseuniverse I cannot find one)?
>
> Could someone provide a simple right click popup menu example?

It is similar to use a main-menu in a form. For the main-menu one places
a "tmainmenu" component from component palette 'Gui' on the form, sets
the wanted items and subitems in objectinspector by the property
"menu.submenu..." and selects the main-menu component in the "mainmenu"
property of the form.
In case of a popup-menu use a "tpopupmenu" component and the "popupmenu"
property of the associated widget.